- COMMUNITY PREGNANCY CENTER is a Christ-centered organization created to offer support, practical care, and accurate information to women and men facing unplanned pregnancies. By offering free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, STD testing, post-abortion care, and parenting classes, we hope to see parents empowered to choose abundant life for their families. cpcanchorage.com
- DOWNTOWN SOUP KITCHEN HOPE CENTER provides Shelter Services, Culinary & Bakery Job Skills Training, Daily Meals, Laundry, and Clothing Handouts.
• Home of Feed Me Hope Bakery and Culinary School
• 250 cups of soup and bagged lunches served per day M-F
- CHOSEN works to provide the at-risk youth in our state with HOPE that only comes from true connection and relationship. We believe that if every kid had positive adults in their life, continually encouraging them, believing in them, helping them navigate the path of life, we could see the statistics in our state around at-risk youth change.
- ADULT AND TEEN CHALLENGE – Wasilla Campus for men is a residential, long term recovery and discipleship program for people suffering from drug and alcohol addiction, and has capacity for 24 students. Students at this campus take part in vocational training and a Christ-centered curriculum.