This Sunday, September 6th we will once again be meeting in person at the church building. It will be the same as before.
- We will have a 9am traditional service and an 11am family service.
- Both will be streamed on Facebook and YouTube.
- Every other row of chairs is still blocked off, for social distancing.
- Bring your own coffee and/or water. We won’t have coffee available =( I know it’s sad =)
- After the 9am service Deryl will be down by the front door to talk to people, we need to sanitize in between services so we ask that you fellowship outside so the cleaners can sanitize.
- Fellowship outside will become harder as the weather gets colder. Be creative on how to fellowship. You can go get coffee or breakfast with each other after church, you can sit inside your cars (with the heat on) in the parking and visit, have people in your home if you are comfortable with that. Make phone calls. Call and check on people to see how they are doing. This is getting increasingly harder for people. Let them know they aren’t alone =) we are all in this together.
Rick’s small group meets over zoom at 11am, they are studying Proverbs.
Core 52 group will meet in person in the Fellowship Hall at 11:45a on Sundays. We will also have zoom set up so people can zoom for that study as well. Bring a snack lunch if you would like.