Hey Church! Happy Friday!!
Tomorrow we are having a work party =) from 10a-2pm. There will be pizza for lunch!
Here are some projects that need done around the church and duplex.
- Put on moisture barrier and tar and paint on the foundation on north east wall by rear entry.
- Wash windows inside and outside in sanctuary, foyer and ramp.
- Clean windowsills in same area.
- Clean baptistery with water and bleach.
- Clean bugs out of light fixtures.
- Cut down the dead tree.
- Remove 2 stumps.
- Pick up rocks and debris from the backyard.
- Clean debris from northwest corner of north parking lot.
- By the corner with the sign on it pull up rocks from the yard and fill holes with topsoil and reseed.
- Plant flowers by the sign.
- Pull rocks, fill holes and reseed along Lake Otis.
- Fix electrical box on the sign.
- Plant flowers in wooden flower boxes.
- On front living room window by front door, scrape trim on exterior of window and repaint.
- Trim around the front door needs work.
If tomorrow doesn’t work for you we will also have a work party on Sunday from 12:30-3pm.