In 2 days we will have over 12 hours of daylight each day. You have overcome!
Easter is on a countdown. How will you make this Easter memorable? Who will you make it memorable for?
We are doing chapter 12 this weekend – the Messiah.
Memorize the key verse this week:
“The Lord says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.””
Psalm 110:1 ESV
The Key points:
- The Messiah, or Christ, was an earthly King whom few talked about until Jesus.
- Only the incarnation of Jesus solves the interpretive problems of Psalm 110.
- No other individual in history fits the description of Psalm 110.
- Read the essay starting on page 79.
- Read John chapters 5 and 6.
- Meditate on Matthew 16.16-18; 22.41-46; Acts 2.34-35.
- Pray through Psalm 110 using the words of the passage to shape your acclamation (jubilation and tribute) of Jesus.
- Overachiever challenge: memorize Matthew 16.16-18.
The question who is Jesus? Is the single most important question one will ever answer.
Was he who he said he was and did he do what he said he did?
The way you answer will determine your life here and hereafter.
Help people carefully answer this question, once you have.