It’s Wednesday, two weeks till Trunk or Treating. Here are some things to know for that evening:
- There will be NO Bible Study that night or kid’s classes.
- Dinner is Hot Dogs that you roast over a fire pit.
- Someone is needed to be in charge of the night over all. I may not be there.
- For trunk decorations keep it in a Harvest motif rather than spooky/scary. You can be as simple or creative as you want. You can do a theme for your trunk like “God’s Team” and decorate with your favorite sports team memorabilia, or “Treasures in Heaven” and decorate with pirate stuff, you can decorate with leaves, pumpkins, fall decorations, the sky is the limit.
- You purchase bags of candy and hand candy out to the kids who come to your trunk. You will need at least one big bag of candy, maybe 2. You can be the judge of how much candy you will give out to each kid. Kids will be going from trunk to trunk to get candy.
- We need as many cars as possible to make it fun for the kids.
- We will have fire pits to roast hot dogs over. We have one fire pit so far, we need one or 2 more.
- Need someone to be in charge of building the fires in the pits.
- Trunk or Treating starts at 6:30pm, be there at least 15 minutes early to set up your car. Be there at 6p if you want a hot dog to eat first.
- Park in the South Lot (the main one)
Make Halloween a ministry opportunity. Invite your friends to come trunk or treat and fellowship around a fire pit!