We live in a world filled with injustice. There is no shortage of brokenness in the world around us, from human trafficking to homelessness, from racism to at-risk youth.
Engage is a training designed to equip the faith community to fight injustice and engage in serving marginalized people. Engage training helps you develop practical skills to lead, love, and serve marginalized people in a broken world.
Give voice to the voiceless, fight for justice, reach the unreachable, and love like God loves.
You will come away with a new understanding in the following areas:
• Establishing healthy boundaries
• Walking with those who have experienced trauma
• How life-change happens
• The Church’s role in fighting injustice
• The balance of invitation and challenge in relationships
• Helping others establish community
• Establishing rhythms of rest and renewal
• Understanding your calling
Next Training Dates
October 25-26, 2019
Friday | 6 pm – 9 pm
Saturday | 8 am – 6 pm
Megan Room, Davis Constructors
6591 A St.
$95 – Fee includes all materials and lunch on Saturday.
After you do the engage training you will be able to work with Priceless which is Love Alaska’s human trafficking intuitive or Chosen which is their at risk youth intuitive.