Mark 1:9-15 Jesus is claiming to have the top spot in your life. How have you prepared that spot for Him? If you have already given that spot to Him, how are you helping others prepare for Him?
Mark 1:1-8 Jesus is claiming to have the top spot in your life. How have you prepared that spot for Him? If you have already given that spot to Him, how are you helping others prepare for Him?
1. Where We Came From 2. Where We Are At 3. Who We Will Be With
I. The Church in the NT was full of __________. II. The Church in the NT was full of ___________. III. the Church in the NT was full of _____________. What is your next step to grow as a disciple of Jesus here at CCA?
1. The Family was ____________ by God. 2. Parenthood ____________ to God. 3. All relationships are ___________ in God. In what ways are your relationships revealing God to others?
I. … ________ God II. … __________ God III. … __________ God What does it look like in your life to glorify God?
1. God teaches Jonah about compassion. 2. Our compassion should mirror God’s. 3. Answer the call for compassion by imitating Jesus. What does your response to others’ sin say about your faith in Jesus?
1. A Message Given by God 2. A Message Received by Sinners 3. A Response Made by Both Do we avoid sharing the Gospel because parts of it make us uncomfortable?
1. Jonah’s Psalm of Thanksgiving to ______ God. 2. A Thanksgiving Psalm of ______ God’s Deliverance. 3. _______________ our God’s mercy for those who don’t deserve it. What song or prayer of thanksgiving will you sing to God next?
1. Jonah’s Discomfort Led to Disobedience 2. Are We Too Comfortable? 3. Uncomfortable Obedience Affects Others. In what way have you been uncomfortable with Jesus’ call in your life?